Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Whirlwind


My life has never been so busy.  It’s stressful and overwhelming and I absolutely love it.  Of the twenty schools who have Partnership for Student Achievement AmeriCorps members, mine is one of the best at utilizing my position.  I love it.  I feel both needed and wanted.  I’m always on the move, always working on something.  Right now, I am preparing for my extended day activities to begin.  It is time-consuming, and trying to get donations of supplies is an overwhelming task for me.  

It has left me little time to reflect.  I think everyday about writing on this blog, but the space hasn’t come yet to unpack my life.  I haven’t even finished unpacking all my actual stuff.  

A blog post will come.  One of these days.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment