Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 9

I did not get to go to church today.  It’s the first--and, I hope, only--Easter Sunday that has ever happened.  Instead, I worked all day.  But I am so happy to say that after three months of working on Sundays, I will finally get to do some church this week, because the place I had started going to is going to be doing Wednesday evening events here and there.  I hate being unable to go to church.  I’m so relieved have something to participate in again.  

But that’s not to say today was a bust.  Yesterday was a crazy day at work due to Easter brunch being served.  That combined with people going out and going to families’ homes to eat made for a rather light work day today.  And to top it off, it was sunny and in the 60s.  I may not have been able to go out in it much, but it was just nice to have good sunlight streaming through the windows.  Living in the Northwest makes people very thankful for the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment